Monday 8 January 2018

[Movie] Two Lights: Relúmĭno - 두개의 빛: 릴루미노



A longggg time since i last posted anything. Planning to reopen it due to recent high idolizing stuff... I need somewhere to vent my words. I mean my own social medias, I don't like to put all these. So I decided to move it here. Now first post after a longggg time.

Dusty blog, but well I found this mini movie short but sweeet. Hyungsik, my recent fav actor haha~





side talk.

His acting in previous drama caught my attention, I mean the couple was like toooo sweetttt hahaha. Then I chance upon an article mentioning he was from an idol group. Ok so this made me even more curious, because I have a week heart on singers turn actor, to them is idol turn actor i think? (拿曾沛慈來當比喻吧,當年就因爲三國認識她,然後就開始喜歡她的歌聲。)

So the journey begun... That youtube thumbnail on ZE:A's Stagger (when I was watching Hwarang's preview after SWDBS) made me curious, so I kinda clicked in... And... Tada, I'm into them... And then... I was watching him, eventually Dongjun caught my eyes as well... so... erm... I kinda went into more and more videos on these 2 (basically I mean the group haha)... But oh well a little late but accordingly the group is on a longggg hiatus now. I hope they do comeback together after everyone come out of military. I mean no idol groups caught my attention yet (excluding those very well known groups, I mean I know them due to their popularity, but I'm not really into them during those days and now I'm a little lazy to look through all the groups...) Just this precious underrated group is enough for me. Too old to have multiple groups to follow you know. Reviewing old videos are sufficient for me now. Plus I just started watching more Kdramas than I used to, as dramas I used to watch aren't the same anymore. I mean they just couldn't catch my attention, plot wise I mean. (looking at my old posts, will know I watch more of what dramas last time haha)



I don't think I will still post that often, maybe on ad hoc basics haha. Or maybe random stuff I found online. Old ones I mean haha. This group just caught all my attention 2nd half of last year haha. (nice to have 3 actors in this group, at least they still have dramas I can watch while waiting for them to get together in future? Ok maybe 2 for now haha. I am more towards drama than music. sooo drama priority haha.) Alright, meanwhile maybe I should start to learn to understand their language. Some videos just couldn't find Eng/Chi subtitles which I just want to understand what they are talking LOL.



P.S: pardon my english, I haven type for a longgg while....

No comments:

Post a Comment