Tuesday 1 March 2016

Something to look forward to.

Things came quite bad last half year. Personal stuff. But it's almost a year. Wound has almost healed. Our something on the line. Sometimes it still hurts, but it still have to go on. Eventually it heals. It takes time. Well depends on person. So I guess it might still need awhile. Off topic. Haven been posting alot these days. Well maybe the concert this sat is going to be one new post? Waited for it since a year ago. Then maybe I should post one tmr first. Something that I never post before. Previously had been focusing alot on chinese series. But this eng series which I had followed since season 2, is something that had kinda bored me alot after 6a cliffhanger mid-season finale. Plus the ultimate villain is coming. who will be the goner is something I'm worried about for my favorite characters. Especially after watching today's episode which seems to have alot of foreshadowing going on. Hope it's not true. *sobs* Needed one place that I can just type every possible thing I can think of, which I thought of here! But it's getting late now, need to work tmr. So I shall type it tmr. Need time now. Good nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment